Do you know GC(Garbage Collection)? Here is a list of questions with answers. You can check whether you can answer them.
.NET Garbage Collector PopQuiz - Followup
By Tess Ferrandez
1. How many GC threads do we have in a .NET process running the Server version of the GC on a dual-core machine?
2. What GC mode is used in the web development server (cassini) on a quad proc machine? Why? (you can choose from server, workstation or concurrent-workstation)
3. How many finalizer threads do we have in a .NET process running the Server version of the GC on a quad proc machine?
4. When is an object garbage collected?
5. What causes an object to move from Generation 0 to Generation 1 or to Generation 2?
6. If you look at the GC sizes for Generation 0, 1 and 2 in perfmon, why is most of the memory in the process in Gen 2?